Powerpoint and PDF for the win!
SELLING THE CONCEPT AND FOLLOWING UP ON THE RESULTS
To mark the launch of the Volvo S60 Concept car, a free to play game was created that broke all records. I was part of the group commissioned by Volvo to make this project a worthy celebration. The game contained Volvo racing cars set on high quality race tracks, it was free to download and play from the main Volvo website and it had a competition element to draw in the crowd. The visuals created by SoloGram were founded in the metallic brown color range established by the S60 prototype.
The game saw over a million activations, hit over 50 million news readers worldwide, and set an all-time high in daily visits to Volvo.com with an increase of over 50% compared to normal daily average. In short it was a massive success, beyond even Volvo’s own wildest dreams.
SOLOGRAM AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY ON THE PRESENTATION AND MARKETING SIDE OF THINGS– SoloGram created initial presentation material showcasing the proposal to Volvo.
– SoloGram created the in-game menu, from conceptual artwork to fished product.
– SoloGram created all marketing assets, screenshots, banner adds etc. used during the release campaign.
– SoloGram created case study material summing up the overall results for Volvo.
– SoloGram was involved throughout in the planning, strategy and execution of the project
- Client : Volvo Cars
- Date : April 18, 2010
- Tags : VISUAL GAME DESIGN, PRESENTATIONS, PRINT